The Present module gives users the ability to create, customize and design presentation or ‘dashboards.’ Besides simply adding or dragging your reports onto the canvas (as shown below). There are a few tips and tricks to help customize and use Present to it full ability for your advantage. Select any of your discoveries to add to the canvas from the ‘Content’ tab. Slides and Tab Your presentation can have more than slide. Using the slide panel on the right side of the screen (red highlight), users can add (yellow highlight) or remove slides, choose to have a cover or content slide or format each slide further. By right-clicking on any slide, further formatting options become available. Users can rename the slides, duplicate, copy or delete slides and etc. For example, after clicking ‘Rename Slide’ the panel opens and I will change the name to ‘Test Slide’ and click ‘Rename.’ The new slide name appears below the slide. Tab or ‘Mini-Tabs’ can be added to presentation to display multiple discoveries or visualizations and in the same screen. A single discovery can be added to each tab and a single tab will be displayed at a time. The tab icon can be found from the canvas menu. Once you have you tab added to the canvas, you can select which tab you want to work on (red highlight). In that tab, similar to adding to a regular canvas, you can drag and drop your discoveries (blue highlight) to the corresponding tab of your choice. After adding your discoveries, right-click on your tab to further expand the mini-tab custom features. From the menu, the following features are available:
- Add/delete the current tab.
- Delete tab Content – Remove the discovery from the current tab.
- Edit Tabs – Opens the ‘edit tab’ panel where tab name, appearance and order can be adjusted.
- Tab Position – Give the option to display the tabs at the top or bottom of the canvas, or hide the tabs.
- Title – Change title of the slicer.
- Type – Select the filter box type.
- Load Time - Select which of the slicer's elements will be automatically loaded when the report is opened.
- Other Settings – Select slicer elements limit
- Search Type – Select if the slicer search will either contain, not contain, start/end with or be exact.
- Elements – Select which element you want in your slicer. By default, all are selected
- Non Empty Filter – Hide the empties from the slicer.
Knowing which calculation method to use in Cloverleaf is essential to receiving the right result. This can make ...Read More →
At Cloverleaf, our dedication to cutting-edge technology innovation has always been at the heart of what we do. ...Read More →